- White Rock has three designated heritage sites. What are they?
- Station, Cenotaph, City Hall
- Cenotaph, Pier, Station
- Station, Pier, Rock
- Station, Pier, Elm Street
- Which company owns the railway on the beach in White Rock?
- Great Northern
- Canadian Pacific
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- Canadian National
- In 1960 the City of White Rock changed the name of the street running along the beach to Marine
Drive. What was it called before 1960?
- Waterfront Road
- White Rock Avenue
- Beachview Road
- Washington Avenue
- In which year did White Rock separate from Surrey and become a city of its own?
- The White Rock Station is about twice the size of a regular train station of its era. This is
because it was used for another activity besides the business of railway traffic. What was that activity?
- Customs port
- Community Hall
- Fire Hall
- City Hall
- The City of White Rock takes its name from a large rock on the shore of Semiahmoo Bay. Which one of
the following statements about the rock is false?
- It is a glacial erratic left here after the last ice age.
- At one time, the city considered moving it to a more appropriate location.
- It is the largest sandstone boulder in BC.
- The city regularly paints it white.